Sign in to follow this  
fabcolombi

I NEED HELP WITH XP AND US CUTTER MH-871

Can't install the drivers to make it work through USB port. Sign Blazer won't cut it. Ken if you can help please call  at 305-594-9166 or 305-951-3125 Thanks!

If at all possible, use a serial port for the machine.  From my understanding it is much less headache, thats what I used and mine worked great.

If you are using a desktop to drive the cutter, then you can order a pci serial card for cheap. 

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16815166003

If its a laptop.....someone else's suggestions are going to work better for you than mine.

Hi, I'm a newbie too and I had the same problem pop up even after I had made several cuts. Make SURE that the port is set for "Blazer.COM3: -Serial Port". You will find it by clicking on File, then Cutter, which will bring you to the cutting screen. Click on the "Setup" button and you will see the Cutter Setup window, the second menu box down is the port SB uses, it should say Blazer.COM3: - USB Serial Port, if not click on the little down arrow and find the correct port. Click "OK". If that isn't your problem re-post and someone will take you further.

Terry