FutureSgtsWife

Shadow box using scrapbook paper/vinyl

I bought a 12x12 shadowbox frame and sheet of scrapbook paper to match the decor of my friend's nursery.  I did a 2-color large initial and then a single-color name at the bottom.  The application tape was easy to remove and didn't stick to the scrapbook paper at all!!  I think I've found another avenue to travel down.... Pardon the crooked-ness of the frame on the couch.  I was running out the door for the baby shower and had only a second or 2 to take the pic before shoving the gift in the bag and out the door.

232323232%7Ffp5368%3B%3Enu%3D326%3A%3E2%3C6%3E232%3EWSNRCG%3D323%3A4%3B%3B872785nu0mrj

FSW - OMG, that looks so wonderful! :rolleyes:  Another Avenue indeed missy  ;)  So simple and yet so proper for a babies room.

Simply lovely

Dazzel

Guest fivestar

WOW.....Very nice.  That's getting me thinking now.  :rolleyes:;);D

That looks great! Is the Bella on the glass of the frame or the card stock inside?

no - both the script B and the 'bella' are on the paper.  I had thought about putting one on the glass.....

next project is to use a frame with a mat... and put the baby's name on the mat and the initial where the photo would go.