Sign in to follow this  
tangfilms

Signblazer Element Illustrator CS and Registration Mark need Help

Hi,

Thanks for all the information I that was on this forum, I was able to get up and running without posting any questions.

I successfully printed some Graphics from Illustrator CS to my epson C120 for inkjet (t-shirt) transfer.

I successfully imported my graphics from Illustrator to Signblazer, and was able to cut the vinyl.

I'm having difficulties adding registration marks to my graphic so the Laserpoint cut cut the fine lines. How do I do this? I've read post and watch online tutorial via youtube and this forum.

Here are some options - please help me with the right path.

First concern is how do I add registration marks that the Laserpointer can read?

a) open graphic and add the registration marks in Illy?

:P open graphic and add the registration mark in photoshop?

c) import the graphic in signblazer element than add the registration mark?

You should add the registration marks in SBE. You can do this by clicking File>Print which will take you to a new screen. At the top of this screen you should see a graphical button that says Regist., click this and add the bottom left and bottom right reg marks, then print your file. I have linked the full walk through for contour cutting in SBE below. One last thing, the LP does not read registration marks. It has a laser attached so you can manually line your laser up with your registration marks.

http://support.uscutter.com/index.php?_m=knowledgebase&_a=viewarticle&kbarticleid=26&nav=0