Sign in to follow this  
1996ram1500

ken help still same problem

ken i downloaded te latest version of inkscape but the same thing is happening as before i'm going to to a differt progam to see how it loads up with that if you can help anymore please call

Alright ken i installed  signcut and inkscape on a different computer which has windows xp and it works great there is something about vista that isn't aloow me to load things right what i'm goin to do is split my harddrive to half vista and half xp and run everything out of xp if anyone else has this problem this so far is the best soloution

I have also heard that SignCut will have an updated release real soon. Not sure if it addresses this particular issue, but I think it does work around some Vista bugs.

Do you know about when it's going to come out cuz i getting people that want work but i can't than i have a $1000 job that needs done soon? Don't mean to hound you.

I was told within a few days, but it is not carved in stone. You could call me and I might be able to login to your system and try some troubleshooting.  866-789-2919

SignCut X2 2.17 is now available

You can download from www.uscutter.com then click on Downloads, then Drivers to find it.