Sign in to follow this  
avajo

Yahoooo

Hi everybody,

Just got our cutter four days ago. My husband is interested in lettering trucks and trailers, I am interested in everything! I am soooo excited to get started. We unpacked our cutter, finally got the software to communicate to the cutter and cut our first letters. Yahooo, here we go. So we have been just messing around over the weekend and I have been reading everything I can from this forum. You guys and gals are awesome! Some of the other forums are just plain rude to newbies and our "DUMB"  questions. Not here though, all of what I have read, leads to very informative, and very very friendly attitudes. Thanks for all of the post.

I was hoping to have a few days more to mess around, but my hubby came home with four jobs. One for his boss, two friends, and a lumber company wants some door magnets! Wow, hope this is the start of a great 2009 for us.

Thanks again for all of your help and guidance. Hope to have a new home here.

Thanks for the warm welcome everybody. Hubby installed lettering on a dump trailer yesterday. Owner was very pleased. I have looked at a lot of sites for vinyl. I cannot seem to find anything around me to buy locally yet. We are in the southeast corner of South Carolina if anyone knows of a distributor around here, I would appreciate any info. Can anyone direct me to a post or a video, showing how to make multicolored (two colors) of vinyl lettering for trucks etc.?

Thanks again!

I'm just over in Tennessee and I have a local supplier that ships.Their prices are as low as anyone I have seen, and you should get one day shipping to you.

mumpowersignsupply.com

they have an online catalog.