Sign in to follow this  
aries58

Water slide Decals

I did this page of inkjet water slide decals today.I used waterslide sheets from staples,i THINK THE PACK OF SHEETS AROUND 8 BUCKS NOT FOR SURE,printed on design,put in water and silde off design where you want it..Yeah Yeah one is upside down,well if i was perfect i wouldn't be here now would I..Thanks to everyone!!!!!!

I did this page of inkjet water slide decals today.I used waterslide sheets from staples,i THINK THE PACK OF SHEETS AROUND 8 BUCKS NOT FOR SURE,printed on design,put in water and silde off design where you want it..Yeah Yeah one is upside down,well if i was perfect i wouldn't be here now would I..Thanks to everyone!!!!!!

Forgot the decals..woe is me

post-3934-12986531419972_thumb.jpg

post-3934-12986531428479_thumb.jpg

Nice job!  I've never used that paper before...now what do you do with it? Is it like a sticker?

Hey no problem having one upside down, you should see how I move images or text around to all fit in one pass through the cutter!  :huh:

Jenny

Nice job!  I've never used that paper before...now what do you do with it? Is it like a sticker?

Hey no problem having one upside down, you should see how I move images or text around to all fit in one pass through the cutter!  :huh:

Jenny

They are clear water slide clings.These can be placed on walls,tiles,windows,mirrors etc.. :huh:

wonder if this system could be used for name tags like the ones hotel employees have.

wonder if this system could be used for name tags like the ones hotel employees have.

If they stick to it i am sure it will work..

Pretty cool stuff!

Are they water resistant after they dry?

I would think these are for decorative purposes only..

Pretty cool stuff!

Are they water resistant after they dry?

If you use water resistant ink such as  epson durabrite or sublimation ink..