Sign in to follow this  
asdfghjkl

i am having problems with text

I have the trial version of signblazer and i was looking at the help section and saw that i could adjust either the height and length, the height and compression, or the length and compression and it will set the remaining one for me.  But when i went to do that in my text i do not have all of the features that the picture shows in the help box.  Do i have to buy a different program like the pro. Can someone please help me.

First off you can't buy the pro version any more. Search and read the stickies above and you'll find out why.

I don't know why the author didn't put full featured font attributes in the SBE version. You can work around most of the short comings except not having a bold selection. The SBNTdemo in the program folder shows all the stuff you want but most of it is grayed out.

Maybe one day somebody will create a unlock hack that will get it out of trial and unlock the pro stuff while they're at it. Shouldn't be illegal to do that with software that's not available from a company that's out of business but I ain't no lawyer either.

I would guess there is a " patch "  . The Company  ( Color Chrome First ) might have the doors shut , but somebody still owns  the rights etc . So advertising an " unlock hack " would be tempting fate  . Buddy to buddy passing it around would never catch attention or be worth legal pursuit , but if it was organized sales , I would think the heirs might act . "  Mayby " a slightly different version might be coming out since the lawsuit's have been completed . It seems those lawsuits is what has kept SB out of service . If you can't tell , I'm hoping SignBlazer re-opens the business doors . Best bang for the buck  :)