Sign in to follow this  
aries58

How to weed this

WOW ... CAPS - CAPS -  CAPS ,  LOL  so what other attributes do you have besides impatience ? The file will not open for me . You ever think those 4 hits/passerbys might not know anymore than you do or could not open the file ? have some patience .

ok im looking at it now, and how do you think your weeding it wrong? the letters have the triangles comming off of it, so just have the image up on the pc to use as a reference while you weed.

Same here Mac, should work fine to weed.  EASY weed at that!

Dazzel

P.S. Rodger you crack me up! :lol:

WOW ... CAPS - CAPS -  CAPS ,  LOL  so what other attributes do you have besides impatience ? The file will not open for me . You ever think those 4 hits/passerbys might not know anymore than you do or could not open the file ? have some patience .

First off caps are usually used a lot when old ppls such as me can't read the text.Lol Secondly i hit the darn caps button and forgot to turn it off,also age

makes me crs.anyone that passes by my post surely knows more than i do..lol

lastly I have all patience in worlld this is a hobby.Rodger thanks for reply really appreciate it....

First off caps are usually used a lot when old ppls such as me can't read the text.Lol Secondly i hit the darn caps button and forgot to turn it off,also age

lastly I have all patience in worlld this is a hobby.Rodger thanks for reply really appreciate it....

Your welcome  & welcome to the forum :) . I am old also , but I admit when I am impatient  .  ( What does crs mean  , I want to know what else old age has in store for me  :lol: ) I don't mean to be abrasive & am happy to discuss things with anybody . I think  it is being friendly & honest to let people know how they come across ... ( 4 passerbys , hits = views & you posted with all the patience in the world ... not  :) ) I would want somebody to let me know so I could adjust .  :)

Your welcome  & welcome to the forum :) . I am old also , but I admit when I am impatient  .  ( What does crs mean  , I want to know what else old age has in store for me  :huh: ) I don't mean to be abrasive & am happy to discuss things with anybody . I think  it is being friendly & honest to let people know how they come across ... ( 4 passerbys , hits = views & you posted with all the patience in the world ... not   :huh: ) I would want somebody to let me know so I could adjust .  :huh:

Rodger haven't you leanrned internet slang yet? lol  here r a few

crs=can't remember *hit

lol=laugh out loud

roflmao=rolling on the floor laughing my *ss off

brb=be right back

r=are

u=you

kewl=cool

brrrr=means cold as *ell

I am still having weeding problems,don't know what to or what not to weed.. such as had a oval 4x4 decal cutout and the x never cut it was eps file,looled all around the decal for the x nowhere to be seen.It showeed in the eps file..

Aries , I knew all those except the CRS . I'll remember that , thanks :huh: ...  There was 1 guy on here that had an enormous internet slang vocabulary , snobhill never told me what many of them meant . On a humorous note  , here is another  ... SP  :)

It sounds like your problem is the pressure & blade depth issue .

Aries , I knew all those except the CRS . I'll remember that , thanks :huh: ...  There was 1 guy on here that had an enormous internet slang vocabulary , snobhill never told me what many of them meant . On a humorous note  , here is another  ... SP  :huh:

It sounds like your problem is the pressure & blade depth issue .

Thanks.. I think i got it solved.Now i just need to learn sb already forgot how to arc    :)