Sign in to follow this  
1996ram1500

measurment problems

Alright i set the measurment to inches and i cant get the program to allow a squre cut or set it up to set odd ball sizes if i set the height to 12 it automaticly stes the width and if i try to adjust the width it resets the height and does anyone know how to allow different sizes words and one cut like the top row i want five inches middle row i want 3" and bottom row i want to be 2.5"

Sounds like you are trying t do those different size letters from the Signcut program. if so , you need to design from a different program such as corel or inkscape and then send the file to signcut.  good luck.  if you continue to have problems tell us what you are trying to do and which program you are using,  daniel t

SignCut is not a graphic design program, therefore the text feature is limited in functionality. You can set the height and the width will auto adjust, or you can set the width and the height will auto adjust. To get both sizes set to what you want, you would need to use a graphics program.

Hey, yes inkskape is one. I guess you can do quite a bit with it if you can figure it out. I'm working on it but it's slow goin.  ;D

Guest missy

I am having measurement problems also.  I download a batman symbol from a webset and sent it to signcut. It was saved as eps file.  I set measurements to 18 width 12 height the proportional and use the sign concept is un checked.  It cuts out 15 width and 6 height everytime.  What am I doing wrong.  I have a customer that wants the symbol 12 height and 18 width. Please help.  Thanks

You might just need to claibrate the cutter, and check your settings to make sure they are set to inches.