Sign in to follow this  
Cre8tiveCutter

Pcut Creation floor stand directions.....

didn't get a stand with my pcut... sorry, i can't offer ya any help on this one. if you mail me the stand, i'll put it together, and best out the quality for ya!  :thumbsup:

lmao yeah figured that much....there are two brackets that hold the vinyl on the stand and i just cant seem how or where to mount them...

thanx fire! LOL!! Got it figured out....rather my son did, As others have stated the directions are NOT clear...lol. They really need to come up with clearer directions! Reminds me of when the kids were small, Christmas was terrible trying to figure out how to put things together only to have extra parts..LOL!! Nothing extra though on the stand, all parts are needed!

Renee

That thing was a pain in the butt to figure out but I'm pretty sure I got mine right. I'll try to take some pics of it tonight and post if that helps.

I saw it too sandman, one said his came with casters, mine did not, there is some talk about "o" rings, I have no idea what an o ring is and I'm pretty sure I didnt get those. My vinyl roll holder thingy looks totally different from the one in those pictures....lol, seems the stands keep changing so no wonder the directions are confusing!

Renee

O-rings are just a round piece of rubber. If your stand came with two chrome looking things with a flange on one side I think they intended the o-rings to go on those to keep them from sliding after you position them. I found if I removed them from the material rollers all together I can move the vinyl roll closer to the start position and cut all the way to the edge of 24" wide vinyl without hitting the red button that cancels the whole operation. At first I was running the back roller through the vinyl roll then I figured out I should just set the roll of vinyl on the two rollers. You need to pull off about what you think it will use or the feed will snatch the roll of vinyl off the rollers and it will land on the floor. No big deal, just an aggravation.

Dont worry about the chrome end pieces or the o-rings, you dont need them.  As someone said earlier, you can get the rolls of vinyl closer to the 0 line on the cutter scale if you dont use them.

I'm doing what was suggested on here in a few other threads and that is lay the roll of vinyl on top of the rollers rather than put the roller thru the vinyl seems to be working!

Renee

Does anyone have any pictures of their stand complete? i have everything up, but the 2 rollers that came with it dont fit between the brackets... if i flip the brackets its to wide.... any pictures would really help, the instructions supplied SUCK!

thank you

Josh

the legs is what got me, i was looking for a flat side but didnt think to look from the top... when i did i noticed the bevel, i had the legs flipped... silly stand is harder to use then the cutter  :thumbsup: