Sign in to follow this  
aries58

Signblaze arc text

well hell, maybe you do need to uninstall SBE and reinstall it? Sounds like something is not working like it should! Try and save any of the files you have created in SBE, uninstall it then start NEW. I have a disk with my cutter are you using a disk or downloading from the uscutter site? Use the disk if you have one and see if that works out for you. I know how frustrating it can be to not have something working correctly, hang in there, it has to work right eventually!

Renee

well hell, maybe you do need to uninstall SBE and reinstall it? Sounds like something is not working like it should! Try and save any of the files you have created in SBE, uninstall it then start NEW. I have a disk with my cutter are you using a disk or downloading from the uscutter site? Use the disk if you have one and see if that works out for you. I know how frustrating it can be to not have something working correctly, hang in there, it has to work right eventually!

Renee

FINALLY got it working..thanks for replies daughter did..

GREAT!!! now go arch that darn text already!! LOL!

Renee :)

I am playing in the sb trying to figure it all out..Its hard for a dummie to jump in and start cutting..Really appreciate all the info, help, and replies..Thanks

Aries,

I'm right there with you! I'm learning, learning, learning every day! the great thing is we have this wonderful forum and these great people to help us along the way! 3 months from now you are going to know that program backwards and still there will be new things to learn! I was very frustrated last week and very intimidated by the program but with thehelp of alot of good advise from some great people, I hung in there as you are and am beginning to love it!

dont be afraid to ask any questions and keep plugging away! your doing great!

Renee

Aries,

I'm right there with you! I'm learning, learning, learning every day! the great thing is we have this wonderful forum and these great people to help us along the way! 3 months from now you are going to know that program backwards and still there will be new things to learn! I was very frustrated last week and very intimidated by the program but with thehelp of alot of good advise from some great people, I hung in there as you are and am beginning to love it!

dont be afraid to ask any questions and keep plugging away! your doing great!

Renee

Thanks Renee I am not new to programs i use programs a lot but when i get a simple one i like i ususally use it.I want to use sb to do all graphics,not just cutting.I think i will do some small decals first and work my way up to doing small text.Again thanks for replies..This is my hobby for now,I also do shirts,magnets,ceramic ,glass blocks,stickers,plates,etc...lol i did some names for auto windows about 9 years ago with printing them and they all washed off,so this is not new to me just the program is new but i will hack it..

Create your text.

Click on the Select icon

Select your text

Now select Text + Text Follow Arc from the menu.

The text has to be selected first.

Create your text.

Click on the Select icon

Select your text

Now select Text + Text Follow Arc from the menu.

The text has to be selected first.

:huh:

See if this helps ya

Been wondering how to do that. Thanks!