Sign in to follow this  
tlzimmerman

Refine SignCut offer

Hey Ken or someone else, I just ordered my refine (should be here today).  I have been messing around with SignBlazer and would like to inquire if it is too late to get the 3 year for 30 dollars SignCut offer you get when you purchase a Refine.  If there was a way I could still get that deal that would be great.

Let me know either way.

If you would rather go with SignCut, you could send back SignBlazer and we could charge you the $30 + shipping, then send you SignCut.

What is the difference between SignCut and Sign Blazer?  I find lots of items missing on Sign Blazer and need to get another software.  Help, Help

signblazer has design features. Signcut has very few. You would be trading DOWN if you went from SignBlazer to Signcut.

Actually , Signcut allows far more control over your plotter than virtually any other package available today. We do not claim to be a design package. We are a plotter control package. Couple Signcut with Corel x3 or X4 and you have a state of the art professional package. You also of course can use Signcut with virtually any vector design package like Illustrator or even the free package Inkscape. While SB is in limbo now without a product in development we continually update our software to encompass both hardware and software updates and changes. Our new version has been successfully tested on legacy OS like windows 2000, and XP, OS X 10.3, 10.4 as well as current OS Vista both 32 and 64bit, and Mac OS X 10.5 and beta OS like Windows 7, we also are working on a Linux version that we hope to have available soon. We also offer support of our software 365 days a year via email and when available through live chat from our website. Unlike the trial version of Signblazer when you use our software you are using software from a viable company that will stand behind their product now and in the future.

I understand many here like using Signblazer and that is great, it is important for your own productivity that you use software you are comfortable with. If it's not broke don't fix it, but on the other hand if it is it might be a good idea to look at other options.

Yes, if you already utilixe Adobe Illustrator or Corel Draw or InkScape, then SignCut might be the way to go.