knyte

ALOHA from Hawaii!

Hello to everyone! First of all I have a small 10" BRIDGE PRO365, does anyone else have or had this? I have trouble in working this with my vista.  :huh: I followed every instruction that I could find to make this machine work with my computer. I am still unable to make it work and can't do a test cut. I've used Artcut and Signcut softwares.  :) I already changed ports and baud rates and it is still a no go. Any help will be good.  :) Thanks

knyte

Welcome to the forum!

Howzit! Where in the islands are you?

Never heard of the Bridge Pro. Where did you pick it up?

oh wassup! I'm up in oahu in pacific palisades, how about you? I picked it up from ebay about a year ago. I forgot that I had this when i was cleaning out the storage and found it. I think it is a piece of dodo.  :huh:

I'm in Pacific Heights.

If you think your cutter sucks you should consider picking one up from US Cutter. They have really great "bang for the buck" machines. Some here also think highly of the Cricut, which you can pick-up at Wal-Mart.

this was supposedly from US Cutters, but I don't see it there. I think it is an old model, I'll try to work this one out first.

Howdy chief....redneck from TN here :huh:...GL with your cutter.

I am pretty sure that the Bridge Pro is the same as the USCutter MH721 that we sell, just under a different name. We have free software that you can download to try the machine out. We also have usb drivers that may work for the machine. You can find both the driver and the software at www.support.uscutter.com they are in the downloads section.

Oh, Welcome to the forums!

Alright! Finally got it working. banana.gif Now where can I get rolls of vinyl from?

Well of course, US Cutter sells lots of great vinyl and has a max $9.99 shipping fee which is nice.

Please check out the vinyl area for access to free vinyl from Avery!

Wayne

dunno.gifso... whats the best or reasonable software out there? at a low price if there is any? like SignCut, ArtCut, Flexi, or others? questionmark.gif

Greetings and welcome from the armpit of America, thats Indiana ROFLMAO. Just kidding its more like the back of the neck, GRIN.