Sign in to follow this  
street_racer_inc

How long..

I was wondering on how long does it take to ship to Pa... I was gonna order a MH-721 33'' and like 10 rolls of vinyl and a starter kit plus some applaction tape...... also is the MH-721 a good cutter to do decals 10'' x 1''

Seems like anywhere in the US takes 7 to 10 days... but this is just my observation, maybe some from USC can chime in if I am giving out wrong information.

For me, because i ordered from ebay it took 10 days, but I have noticed that people who order dorectly from uscutter it only took a few days :huh: However long it takes, it seems like FOREVER!!! For me it did anyway as i was very anxious to get it!

Renee

p.s. the longer you wait to order, the longer it takes for you to get it! LOL

do yourself a favor while you're waiting for your cutter to arrive... order a few rolls of different colored vinyl, i'd suggest some main colors that you KNOW you'll always use, such as white, black, red. also order a roll of app tape, i'd recommend paper tape for you first roll cause it's a little easier to work with, and you can do more with it than clear app tape. last but not least... if you plan on using sign blazer elements as your cutting software, download the free demo version, and start learning how to use it so when the cutter arrives you're all ready to roll!  :huh:

Generally if you order direct it will be no longer than 5 days. Even if you order from Ebay that should be the maximum, but every once in a while there are exceptions.

Generally if you order direct it will be no longer than 5 days. Even if you order from Ebay that should be the maximum, but every once in a while there are exceptions.

that was probly ME! I had never purchased anything thru EBAY before so I had no idea that if you use your checking account when purchasing there is a 3-5 day wait for EBAY to release your money to whoever you have purchased from in my case it was USCUTTER. So I got a little irate at EBAY because they had taken my money out of my account and still waitied 4 days to give it to USCUTTER! Once USCUTTER got my money from EBAY they shipped the same day.  The delay was not on USCUTTERS part it was flippin EBAY!! LOL!

Renee

Was Ebay doing the holding of funds or was it Paypal? Sometimes there are waits for Paypal to clear a payment.

Was Ebay doing the holding of funds or was it Paypal? Sometimes there are waits for Paypal to clear a payment.

your right, it was paypal, they really should tell you when you set up an account that it takes FOREVER for money to go thru the channels, they snatch and grab out of your account and then wait 3-5 days to pay the seller. I set up my pay-pal account and my ebay account the day i decided to bid on a cutter...lol

Havent used it since!

Renee

I have bought and sold on ebay for several years and i use paypal. The delay on new accounts is to make it a lot harder for the scammers to get the mechandise without paying for it. The sellers were having to hold the merchandise for everything to clear before.

it seems like it took about five days for my cutter to arrive, if I remember correctly.  I was very happy. 

it seems like it took about five days for my cutter to arrive, if I remember correctly.  I was very happy. 

:P:)

I'm on the other end of the country ( 1 1/2 hours away from Ocean City , Atlantic Ocean ) & got my cutter under 5 days  :P