PACS Man

Roland GX24 or Graphtec CE5000

:- I love my Pcut630 but I want to try doing some contour cuting and would need to get a cutter that can do the contour cutting.  I have kinda narrowed it down to the Roland or Graphtec for both price and features. The Graphtec gets a + cause I can get it from Cutter.  Any advise is muchly appreciated!  PM

I am on the fence myself. I am between a Graphtec or a uscutter laser.

I will probably end up going with the Graphtec I have cutters here already but I am in need of another one.

The GraphTec units we offer are sweet machines. You will not be disappointed.

The GraphTec units we offer are sweet machines. You will not be disappointed.

Thanks for the input everyone!  I am now working on the "owner" for the funding :)  Taking her on a Caribbean cruise tomorrow so I am hoping it will help loosen the purse strings.

Ken, (or is it kimme) :) Does the Graphtec have any vinyl tracking like some of the higher end models?  I get asked to make 40' x 1" stripes but think I need some sort of stable tracking to make them.  There is an error when trying to download the info PDF for the graphtec on the cutter website and on the graphtec site so I was unable to check out the specifics on the tracking question.  Will do some more googeling to see if I cant find that out.  thanks again, Mark

Says assured accuracy up to 16.4', but max cutting length of well over 100ft, so it should cut that length without issues and have minimal drift.

you can contour cut with a p-cut and signgopro software.the software sells for 299.00.it was selling for $100.00 less when i bought it a couple of months ago,cheaper than buying a new cutter! i have been contour cutting with it every day.don't know why people buy new cutters instead of the correct software.