alhjc6

Political Sign Opinion Needed

Going to put this on 18x24 coroplast.  I am doing these as a favor, so I am keeping it easy (and cheap!).  Otherwise, I would have thrown in some blue or a shadow  :)

Anyhow, what do you guys think?  Think it will get anyone's attention at 35 mph?

Thanks in advance!

PattyT

post-3897-12986530763601_thumb.jpg

post-3897-12986530774245_thumb.jpg

It is a nice sign , but nothing jumps out . for a couple more dollars worth of vinyl  ( more colors or a design ) , you could make it ALOT more noticed . I think the prism vinyl gets alot of attention as the colors turn .

Guest Schramm

I like it, but why dont you use dark blue in it as well as it would send the message that it is political due to the colors as well as the message.  I know you talk about cost but why not 1/2 a block away you put your sign?  They might get the picture who did them without putting it on the sign itself.

Just a thought but it is a nice layout

AHHH , red-white & blue , nice thought  :)

Thanks for all the input, gang!  Now, I need to find a place to get coroplast CHEAP!!!!!!!!!!

What font is that Impact? I don't really like to make a sign completely in that font. And it's true, you need some blue. Otherwise the layout is great!!

Here's some examples of good design for political signs I like.

post-4058-12986531075588_thumb.gif

post-4058-12986531081853_thumb.gif

looks pretty good...all i would add is maybe a stripe under the name...blue wuth the stars punched out so they are white...patriotic :huh:

post-2532-12986531115816_thumb.jpg

post-2532-12986531125977_thumb.jpg

I would take the italics off Gilley and do all caps for "GILLEY", also reversing "GILLEY" out of a solid red bar in the middle. The most you can expect ppl cruising by to read is his last name, and that is what is most important!