Sign in to follow this  
NutttSo

Do You Need A Place To Sell????

I see a lot of you have no place on the net to sell the GREAT! work you do. I have a Mall Website, if you would like I can give you a shop FREE! you post, name your price and all $$ goes to your paypal, all you need to do is promote your shop, add the URL to your business cards and tell people where to look for your items,

if interested go to samsfleamkt.com and sign up,

NutttSo

What is the site, how old is it and what is the traffic. What do you want for the space?

Thanks

This is a New! site I set up for my friends to sell their items on the net, I am not charging anything to set up a shop, it's FREE!! maybe down the line I will charge but that will not be anyone that signs up now they will get their shop free for life, all I ask is that you do your own marketing, if everyone does that the whole site will profit, 

all you have to do is  click on open a shop, and fill in the form. then you go to account and click on store management, in the middle of the page is open your store today, click on it and you can start filling your store, make sure you make your store active, hope to see you there

Heres what you'll get

You will have your own Web Store that will allow you to:

Add, delete, and edit items in your Web Store at anytime.

Upload pictures, set prices, & add descriptions,

Set your shipping destinations & charges for your items,

Have the option to use PayPal to collect payments from your customers .

You will need to have a PayPal account before you set up your Web Store.

http://samsfleamkt.com/

NutttSo

This is a New! site I set up for my friends to sell their items on the net, I am not charging anything to set up a shop, it's FREE!! maybe down the line I will charge but that will not be anyone that signs up now they will get their shop free for life, all I ask is that you do your own marketing, if everyone does that the whole site will profit, 

all you have to do is  click on open a shop, and fill in the form. then you go to account and click on store management, in the middle of the page is open your store today, click on it and you can start filling your store, make sure you make your store active, hope to see you there

Heres what you'll get

You will have your own Web Store that will allow you to:

Add, delete, and edit items in your Web Store at anytime.

Upload pictures, set prices, & add descriptions,

Set your shipping destinations & charges for your items,

Have the option to use PayPal to collect payments from your customers .

You will need to have a PayPal account before you set up your Web Store.

http://samsfleamkt.com/

NutttSo

Thanks Nuttso.I am signed up how to post items and get paypal going?

Hi Guy's I got some bad news today, there's a BIG BUG in the script of the mall, the orders are not going thro, and I paid big bucks for the script too, the maker has stoped develement on the script and will not fix it, but he is giving me a new mall he says will be better and work all the way, so if you all can wait untill I get this new mall and get it set up, you can still get your shop free for life, I am sorry for this, and I will let you all know when I get it.

NutttSo

PS: if there is anyone who knows scripting and would be willing donate their time to take a look at it and fix it I would be Greatly Thankful,

Hey nuttso, I sure wish I could help, seeings how you gave me a little store for free, I don't know why a lot more folks didn't jump on it too. But I don't even know what that scripting stuff is, about all I could do is kick in a few $$$, if that would help.

I thank for your offer, but I do have to decline it, the problem with the mall script is that when there is an order the payment goes thro but there is no way to know who ordered, the maker of the mall is no longer working on it and wants big $$$ to fix it, but he is going to give me another mall that is suppose to be better, I will have to wait and see, he says it will be ready in about two weeks, then I will have to test it to make sure everything works the way it should, when I get it set up and tested all are still welcome to set up shop FREE!  I think it great that people can set up their own shops to sell their items, and with it being on one site that helps everyone on the the whole site profit, 

I will let ya all know when I get it set up,

NutttSo