Sign in to follow this  
stickygrafix

Cut multiple images

Ok, I currently have a pcut ct630 and if I try to cut more than 1 of the same image, it cuts the first one, starts the second one and then just drags across the vinyl til it hits the shutoff switch. My question is, does the MH721 do this too? I get orders a lot of 50+ of the same 6" - 8" decal and it takes forEVER sending the job to the cutter each time individually so I don't waste vinyl with the machine screwing up.

I am REALLLLY interested in the MH721 and if I know that it won't do the same crap as the pcut then I'll buy one tonite. I just for once want a machine that is dependable.

Thanks!

The MH721 will cut multiple copies without issue, I have done it several times on my tech bench. Never cut 50 copies, but have done up to a dozen or so.

Which program are you currently using for the PCut?

with the pcut I've tried flexi, cibercut, signcut, and I currently use coreldraw with sign tools 3. Thank you for your response and I think I'm gonna give the Refine a try. (hopefully I'll have better luck with it. if not, I'll sell them both and buy something else).

I've cut more than 50 of the same decal on the Refine using Flexi.  Never had a problem.

Note:  I'm not cutting around a printed graphic.  Just cutting out 50+ copies of the same shape.