Sign in to follow this  
john!

Oracal Color Chart? Anyone Have One?

Hey, i'm going to be switching to mainly oracal vinyl here soon but would like a oracal cut vinyl color chart. I couldn't find one on their website that they could send me so if anyone would be so kind in sending me a extra i'd appreciate it. I'd like a color chart book so i can see the exact colors rather than going off the monitor.

Thanks!

Funny you should ask that question, I got one TODAY in the mail, I requested free merchandise last week ( SAturday) and got it today via ups :huh: Great fast service!

I can send it to ya if you like just drop me a line!

Renee

Me too very quick reply About 4 days later had samples and color chart at my door ..........................Thank you wasatchcars 

If you have an account with FELLERS they will send you them. When I set up my account that was one of the first questions they asked me,( If I needed color charts) I asked if they were free and they said yes. Got them in about 3 days. Love thier service, & shipping is free for orders over $75.00   Norm

Just did it too.... anyone REALLY greedy took one of everything that you would every want to use??

lol

I almost did..

GUILTY!!!

Wayne

Just did it too.... anyone REALLY greedy took one of everything that you would every want to use??

lol

I almost did..

GUILTY!!!

Wayne

About every 90 day or so I order charts and samples from Oracal.  :huh:

I do order lots of samples as I give them and the charts out.

Having a box of samples has saved my butt many times for that, "where did that dot for that I go" oh there it is on the cat  :thumbsup:

jon

lol

I almost did..

GUILTY!!!

Wayne

About every 90 day or so I order charts and samples from Oracal.  :huh:

I do order lots of samples as I give them and the charts out.

Having a box of samples has saved my butt many times for that, "where did that dot for that I go" oh there it is on the cat  :thumbsup:

jon

LOL i have guinea pigs instead of cats.... :huh:

Cool just signed up and ordered some samples. I am lucky I have a place local that sells Oracal and got my color books etc from the.