JoeCamaro

Is there any tutorial or visual guide to SignCut???

I just got my plotter and I am trying to use it. The software seems cheap to me, it is signcut. I dont understand it at all and it seems to have so little functions and options.

Is there a visual guide to the software? A visual tutorial? I need to know how to use this thing!

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanx

Guest fivestar
http://www.signcut.net/ This is the website for the actual manufacturer of the software.  I've seen you are having problems getting it to communicate with you machine.  They have instructions on thier site for setting up your machine on there somewhere.  I've never used signcut so I can't help you there.

sign cut is lacked on features... I suppose that you are looking for editing and design features in this program...  Well, there really is none, its just a simple cut program... You need to use a diffrent program for your design and editing needs.

The free one is

Inkscape.

There are also other programs that support vector graphics that the plotter can read...

Adobe Illustrator, Corel Draw, WinPCSign, FlexiSign, SignBlazer... just to name a few...

There pretty much all diffrent programs, so some people may catch on better to others then another.