Sign in to follow this  
jstovson

horses

Please help, can someone please vectorize this horse. I just need the horse not the grass. I can't get it to look good. Thanks for your help. Starla

In SignBlazer's library , there is a couple horse outlines ready to cut  ( alot of other animal clipart ). I think the outline would be similiar to what this would end up looking like . If you don't have SignBlazer , it is a free download & the lnk  is in the SignBlazer section .

Apparently I'm an idot, I couldn't find it. Starla

Hi Starla , You are NOT an idot .. or anything negative  :) :)

I tried to upload , but I think the forum is having problems with that right now .

in SignBlazer :

top tool bar click on Draw

click on Library

click on animals 1

I think the running horse in Signblazer is better as I don't like the left rear leg position in your picture .

:)

That is an improvement , but I think the picture will never make a good vectorized clip art .The stride the horse has is rare , seems to be changing stride ( rough terrain etc ) :rolleyes: . I have had Horses since a kid & have 30 some mini Horses now & it doesn't look natural . There is a better Horse clip art in SignBlazer . There are more Horse clip art in the Mega collection that is linked in a thread here , but I didn't see any that were as good as the 2 in SignBlazer . my 2 cents