Sign in to follow this  
haumana

Where's Joe?

[like where's Waldo?]

Hey - anyone heard from Joe lately? I haven't seen him lurking around. Hope everything is okay and that he's not here because he is too busy making money (versus just ignoring us  :thumbsup: )

I haven't seen him in the past few days, but right after Christmas I had seen him somewhere!

I'm sure he's busy creating new designs!  :thumbsup:

Guest fivestar

He's probably still recovering from New Year's.  :thumbsup: I chatted with him new years day.

I guess a little booze and a lot of karaoke goes a looooong way.  :thumbsup:

Did for me  :)  I was away for 5 days, drinkin some great Bundy Rum  :)  mmmm mmm mmmmmm...sweet sweet rum.

Hey guys, here I am!

Im alive and doing well! I would never ignore you guys, you know that!  :rolleyes: I have just been away for the holidays. I have been enjoying Christmas, New Year and the Three Kings day* (which was yesterday). I have been enjoying time with the family and friends and playing Wii  ;)  Santa is awesome!

For some reason (probably cuz Im getting old) I didnt party or drank that much, I rather spent the time with my family at home and with my godsons and friends. It was really nice.

Now Im back to reality, back to work  ;) I started working on the designs for my clothing line. I will start with 5 then add more. Im starting for good now, I wont stop. Thats all I have in my mind now.

Thank you haumana for starting this post and thank you guys for caring about me, I love you all  ;)

Joe

*It is a Holiday we celebrate here in the island and in most (if not all) Latin America.

The Feast of the Three Kings also known as the Epiphany takes place every year on January 6th. It is an intricate part of Puerto Rican folklore. Traditionally, this day is very important, especially for children, for it is on this eve that they will receive their gifts. On the feast of the Epiphany, the Three kings visited the newly born Christ Child in Bethlehem bearing him gifts. This tradition is repeated and reflected in present day with the belief that on this eve the 3 Kings will visit every good child to deliver them gifts. Tradition states that on the Eve of the Epiphany children collect hay, straw or grass and place it in boxes or containers under their beds. This gesture is a gift of food for the Kings' Horses or Camels while they rest in between deliveries. Notewe have no Camels in PR orther than the zoo). If a child is good for the past year he will receive candies, sweets or toys. This tradition is much older than that of Santa's visit on Christmas Eve.

Did for me  :rolleyes:  I was away for 5 days, drinkin some great Bundy Rum  ;)  mmmm mmm mmmmmm...sweet sweet rum.

mmmmmm!!!  bundy and coke, nectar of the gods ;)

where in queensland are you dion?

Hi Jose, good to hear all is well. I've never heard of "3 Kings Day", thanks for explaining.

Did for me  :huh:  I was away for 5 days, drinkin some great Bundy Rum  ;D  mmmm mmm mmmmmm...sweet sweet rum.

mmmmmm!!!  bundy and coke, nectar of the gods :P

where in queensland are you dion?

Central QLD - 2 hours inland from Mackay.