Benr98

Anyone do custom tiles?

Thanks Jon, I checked em out from your other post and they look like a handy resource to have.

I try, like Rob, to get things wholesale to keep my costs at a min but sometimes you have to do what you have to do.

Ah, my daughter goes to school up there. I'll have to check that out the next time I'm up there. I actually have 2 Micheal's within 30 min. Man Jen, I thought I had to drive far for everything (at least 30 min). You really must have to, made me put some thought too where my vendors are and where I'd relocate if needed. Hubby always wants to move further North.

Guys these would be great too as memory tiles for loved ones or pets,,,,

I was thinking about that the other day MMM....also a tile with the newborns name, and stats!!

Bener...what a fantastic idea, been reading this thread and you all have wonderful ideas, if any of you have a Craft Mart near you, that place is LOADED with stuff for ideas and craft (stands and tiles) Unfortuantely they don't have a very good website which tells you of their products that's why I say if there is one close to you they are a great resource.

So many things to decorate so little time to do tham all! LOL

Dazzel

Dazzel...thanks!  I just figured many new parents are looking for a keepsake of their new little one!

I don't think I have any Craft Marts here...but hmmmmm...if that means maybe a road trip to a WARM state, that would suit me just fine right now....lol.

Jenny

11" tile with stand... probably $15 to $20 which should be about a 200% to 300% profit.

$2.50 for tile

$2.00 for stand

$1.00 for vinyl

$2.50 for a tile!!!!  :rolleyes: I get them for cents! From 29 to 69 cents a piece.

11" tile with stand... probably $15 to $20 which should be about a 200% to 300% profit.

$2.50 for tile

$2.00 for stand

$1.00 for vinyl

$2.50 for a tile!!!!  :rolleyes: I get them for cents! From 29 to 69 cents a piece.

WOW that's good Joe!  Just think you can either charge a little less and still make profit or charge $15-$20 and makes LOTS more profit!  ;)

One more quick question for all.....

How do you know what size frame you need for each tile?

12x12 needs X frame?

6x6 needs X frame?

One more quick question for all.....

How do you know what size frame you need for each tile?

12x12 needs X frame?

6x6 needs X frame?

the larger the tile, the larger the frame. balance my dear, balance. u wouldn't put a 12x12 in a 6x6 would ya? of course not. the weight and height of the tile won't comply, making it unstable and off balance.

Well darn girl I figured THAT out...but there are different size frames online and before I order some....I would want it to fit!

You are silly in the early morning aren't ya?  :rolleyes: