Sign in to follow this  
MonkeyMeMe

Has anyone tried vinyl from this site? Earl Mich co?

http://myworld.ebay.com/earlmichcompany

Has anyone tried vinyl from this site.?

I have used the clear application tape with great success, but was wondering if anyone has tried there vinyl they offer a few different kinds,,,

I am considering getting some indoor vinyl for walls, wall sayings,, and wonder if this would work?

Thanks for taking the time to answer this

MMM

yes i bought a few rolls from them and i thought it was good stuff...no problems and easy weeding ( color i bought was silver)

Earl Mich is a regular sign supply compnay,in business for years,who just happens to sell on ebay to get new customers. Their name brand vinyl is no different than anyone elses.

sounds good,, i used their clear appliction tape with great luck,, and was wondering about their vinyl, thanks guys.

I have used Avery for some large 23" multi color outdoor logos and I have no complaints.  Had good luck with Oracal and Arlon as well.  The BGS from UScutter is cold blooded and on a real small tube which can make it a pain for loading and laying flat but for the $'s is going to be my "Play" stuff.  PacsMan

The BGS from UScutter is cold blooded and on a real small tube which can make it a pain for loading and laying flat but for the $'s is going to be my "Play" stuff.  PacsMan

That is really all I would recommend it for. I think that the BGS is only on smaller tubes in the multi-color packs. For some reason in our most recent shipment they sent us a bunch of smaller rolls like that.