Sign in to follow this  
chipper75

Problems with Blade Holder

After the blade holder makes a cut,  it stays low and continues to cut the vinyl wherever the carriage goes,  which is causing it to cut through all the designs.  Is there a way to correct this?

Hello, there are a few things you want to check such as the pinch rollers are fastened down, the vinyl is not bubbled up, and the blade holder arm moves freely up and down if you push on it with your finger. It should also move up and down if you push the reset button. If it feels as if it?s stuck or does not bounce up then the arm/carriage may be damaged. You'll also want to make sure the carriage wheels are on the tracks and if not you can press up on the carriage to put it back on the tracks. If you've tried all of these things and the blade still does not rise up during cuts then I would like you to email me or call us at our number listed at www.selltopia.com so we can go over some further troubleshooting to isolate the issue.

Just to let everyone know I received the email and I'm working with chipper75 on this issue.