Sign in to follow this  
minivipr

Items from corel have triple lines to cut?

What causes a file that is copy and pasted from Corel X3 to have 3 lines to cut?  If I zoom in close to the lines I find that it  is cutting the letter at lease twice around each time.  Is there something that I need to do or to change before I cut this?  Any help would be appreciated since I am a total newbie at setting this up all on my own.

you don't say what you are exporting too. but some exports from various programs create layers for some unknown reason. split the object and remove the extra layers. then it will only cut the image once.

bb

If you are using Signblazer make sure that you remove the outline in Corel.  Signblazer will convert the outline to vectors.

Guest fivestar

Convert everything to curves in Corel before you C/P

Sorry... I m using sign blazer.  I have tried... at least i am thinking right now... that I have made sure that there are no outlines.  I have even tried to copy and paste just as outlines to see what results I would get.  I have been converting everything to curves before I send it over.

I will check into this and try to make sure that I am trying your suggestions.

Remove all outlines in Corel, then convert file to curves in Corel, then copy/paste into Signblazer......