Sign in to follow this  
timbo26

Some of this week's projects...

I have been doing custom 'cornhole'/'bagz' boards lately with a carpenter friend.  here is the most recent board i did this week.  the boards are plain wood with orange painted sides and legs.  the top is LG 6000 navy blue along with the logos on front and back.  also put some stickers on my Wii.

T

post-3701-12986529098534_thumb.jpg

post-3701-12986529099284_thumb.jpg

post-3701-12986529100056_thumb.jpg

post-3701-12986529111667_thumb.jpg

post-3701-1298652911228_thumb.jpg

post-3701-12986529112875_thumb.jpg

Guest Schramm

Nice work, now I want to customize my Wii, very cool Illini work are you from Illinois?  If so where from?

Guest fivestar

Looks great, but I don't know how well the vinyl will hold up with the complete top being vinyl.  That would worry me just a little.

Guest Schramm

They look like bean bag toss platforms, so I think that they will hold up just fine.  I dont see a problem with it.  I think it would be different if they were bike ramps.  LOL

Guest fivestar

lol Schramm, trust me those bags give more punishment then one would think.  I have done so many of them cornhole board decals I think everyone in my county has to own a set of them. 

I am from the Illinois side of St. Louis in Edwardsville.  i will try to upload the template i made for the Wii wrap. 

actually i have been doing these boards for about year, and the vinyl holds up really well.the only problem is if thrown around alot the edges get tore up, but that would effect any surface, ie: paint. 

T