Dhuff

Any updates on when SignBlazer will be back online?

You will continue to have what you have , Support  for SBE thru this forum will exist for a very long time .

You are putting the cart before the horse ... BIG IFs follow... I think from past experience seeing what USCutter does to go WELL above & beyond normal business practices ... IF similiar software comes out & IF that software co makes a deal with USCutter to supply it with cutters sold by USCutter , USCutter will give as much discount as practical to existing customers .

The prices USCutter give on everything is bargain priced !!! USCutter was the biggest customer of SignBlazer from what I have read . I seriously doupt any support will be given for SignBlazer from any new software company even/especially if that company ( s )  were owners/ employees of Color Chrome First , which was the owners or SignBlazer software ( no profit in supporting what is not for sale , right ? ).

1 thing I would count on is that any software USCutter starts using will be tested by VERY knowledgable people & honest reviews given .

Not to dig up this thread again......but does anyone know (ken or levi I am lookin at you here) what company has the rights to sign blazer and if/when they will be bringing out a similar product?

The reason I ask is I just recently have started testing other software in my downtime, my buddy runs flexi and I didn't really care for it all that much, downloaded the trial of SignCut and found it relatively complicated and not very intuitive, have used the roland software and didn't think it was all that great either.  All in all though I really like signblazer once you get over the look, wow it is simple fast and functional.

My plan is to update to a graphtech cutter in the next year or so, and am worried in doing so I won't be able to continue using sign blazer or its named equivalent.  Long story short I think it rocks....and I want to be able to pay somebody money to use a fully functional updated version.  Is there hope of that happening?  Does anybody know?

IF we could find a person who could crack the output lock, we all could have signblazer hotshots. it comes with elements as a trial with no output. anyone out there a software dev.?

bb

I'm less interested in cracking it, and more interested to see that development will continue by someone.  I think the cutter screen ease of use was amazing, much easier than anything else I have found. 

I just like SignBlazer. It was extremely easy for me to learn. I have the HotShot version so I can move from one computer to another. I still have licensed Elements on one computer and I almost prefer it to HotShot. It is not as cluttered and I can do most everything from it.

Are you willing to sell your HotShot?:thumbsup:   :P :P :P :P  :thumbsup:;D ;D

No, there is a couple of things it does that I really like. Besides, I have lost one PC with a licensed copy of SignBlazer on it. If I lose my other one I would be SOL.

Not to dig up this thread again......but does anyone know (ken or levi I am lookin at you here) what company has the rights to sign blazer and if/when they will be bringing out a similar product?

The reason I ask is I just recently have started testing other software in my downtime, my buddy runs flexi and I didn't really care for it all that much, downloaded the trial of SignCut and found it relatively complicated and not very intuitive, have used the roland software and didn't think it was all that great either.  All in all though I really like signblazer once you get over the look, wow it is simple fast and functional.

My plan is to update to a graphtech cutter in the next year or so, and am worried in doing so I won't be able to continue using sign blazer or its named equivalent.  Long story short I think it rocks....and I want to be able to pay somebody money to use a fully functional updated version.  Is there hope of that happening?  Does anybody know?

My 2nd hand knowledge is that Jerry Boham's heirs " owns " specific technology rights from SB & the employee who contested " owns " some specific technology rights from SB. The person who knows the most said it was likely that 2 seperate softwares would be coming out ( testing may be progress ) . A big MAYBE at best IMO . Many business hurdles to overcome I'm sure . I also prefer SignBlazer altough I have never tried anything else besides Inkscape & Flexi Starter . It would be nice to have the better versions , but having Signblazer Elements ( especially for free :thumbsup: ) is better than not having it at all .

only thing that sucks with this crack is that is that when i was running trial MH721 would show up in the cutter option. now with this version its not there. dotn know if using the roland pnc1000 will work or not, havent tried it

dotn know if using the roland pnc1000 will work or not, havent tried it

It works for many others, myself included...

only thing that sucks with this crack is that is that when i was running trial MH721 would show up in the cutter option. now with this version its not there. dotn know if using the roland pnc1000 will work or not, havent tried it

what "crack" are you referring to?

bb