Sign in to follow this  
Benr98

Teacher related graphics?

lol...you got that right!

Kids today crack me up.....they have SO much more then we could dream about when we were younger!!  Oh well they give us something to chuckle about!!

oh like, 'you had color tv then?"  :thumbsup:

LOL, they couldn't believe I didn't have a cell phone. They were like, well how did you get a hold of ppl during the night. Um, we called them BEFORE we left for the evening. Actually made plans??? It is funny to see their amazement.

lol...yeah they don't know how we made it before cell phones and blackberries....oh and lets not forget INTERNET!! lol.

They couldn't believe we didn't have cool video game systems like they have.....and then they would say, 'you must of always been bored'...lmao

The TV even more than internet. They have 200 channels and we had 2,4,7 9 and 50. And most of those were the news or adult programming. I laugh when they tell me, "there's nothing on"..... are you kidding me?? OK, you are right, we are showing our age  :thumbsup:

How about on Saturdays when cartoons only were on till maybe noon at best?

And Sundays was 'crummy' tv? lol...what did we have, 'Abbott & Costello'? lol

Probably why I was a tomboy, we were always outside. I live in the country and my girls never want to be outside. I would have loved it as a kid. They are getting older now but even as kids they didn't want to be outside