Sign in to follow this  
uroplatus

Some More Airbush Stencils

I love your stencils. Thats what i origainaly bought a plotter for. RC for life!  You can hold the stencil off the body and get some really cool shadow effects. Would give a different dimension.

ok guys, I airbrush fingernails,, Yep fingernails, i will try to post some pics, i buy stencils,, and freehand, never thought about useing the cutter to cut my own, stencils, but I am gonna play now... for sure.

there are so many things, to do with these machines,, to make money,, unreal,....

This is a more recent job I did for a friend...

Got another on in the works...

crows_001.jpg

crows_002.jpg

crows_003.jpg

crows_004.jpg

crows_005.jpg

There are so many different things to do with this...

I shipped this body off, and couldn't find my lables for the printer or my sharpy, so I cut some vinyl...  :)

Hope a number doesn't fall of during shipping though... things you don't think about at 3 am after weeding a few tiny 1/10th scale stickers!

money, money, money! dude you got skills. OK you paint fingernails. No biggie. I do custom bodies and get between 40 and 60 per job. until i get my plotter there is about 20 hrs into one. cant make no money like that. I love to make sweet bodies but i give them away.  This new Copam is going to change everything.

Yep, I own a salon /spa, and airbrush fingernails and toe nails, so shirts are a no brainer, lol. although, i have to say, i like the lil stuff... alot,,

i can paint a whole Hawaai Scene with 2 poeple on one lil fingenail, lol, Palm Trees, water,, moon, birds..

Guest kenya

MeMe....Please post a photo of that....... that's got to be awesome!

Hello, Sista,,

I will post some pcs, when i get back to the shop.

They are very fun to wear.

This is a more recent job I did for a friend...

Got another on in the works...

crows_001.jpg

crows_002.jpg

crows_003.jpg

crows_004.jpg

crows_005.jpg

There are so many different things to do with this...

I shipped this body off, and couldn't find my lables for the printer or my sharpy, so I cut some vinyl...  :thumbsup:

Hope a number doesn't fall of during shipping though... things you don't think about at 3 am after weeding a few tiny 1/10th scale stickers!

This is really cool but would have been even better with bats.

I like the crows and graveyard graffics. can you post them? also the skulls? Did you use a true paint mask material for those? If so , what are you using? I have 4 bodies to paint, two for customers and two of my own. Hoping i can get my new copam off the ground and running. When and if i do ill shoot you a couple of pics.

I will post the graphics up when I can get to the PC that has them on it. I use Oramask for the windows (and in these for the graphics too) and Avery White Paint Mask. I have stopped using the oramask on areas that have some bends and contour to them. The oramask is like thin plastic and doesn't hold a shape long or well, so I end up with spray mask. The Avery is more like (if not) vinyl and holds to bends better.