yoginaranjo

Hello To All... Newbie Here From Riverside /Orange County Southern California

Hello to all ive been on the side lines absorbing all i can.. I'm looking into getting a refine MH721 before this year ends maybe an early christmas present....lol...only thing is i have no idea how to vectorize, do logos,or anything on that matter...but with a little bit of patience might be able to get things going... i will keep listening thanks to you all great forum.......... 

welcome to the forum ...I suggest you download the free trial of signblazer elements if you haven't already and mess with it  .....This is the place to learn :thumbsup:

Thank you buggie i just did that. Still lots of questions? Let me play with it ill get back at you guys thank you in advance..

Hello to all my question is if i order my plotter along with the software of my choice per say flexi does that also expire after 3 years? or those that $50.00 covers me for ever? and will also be given the sign blazer program 

Thanks To You All

Charlie b Ive been on the sidelines paying close attention im a big fan of yours.......... 

Im originally from Santa Ana but relocated to Riverside. Your in Orange if i remember correctly reading that few months ago.....

sdgirl thanks you