Laceylp

Help with graphic..

Me again!  I am wondering, everyone sees the white car decals and I see them and think...Would that ever look great in color! LOL  I would like to make an Old English D..two color.  One layer would be the backing white and then add overlay of Blue.  Any help on how to get this done? 

If someone does it can they tell me how?

Thank you!!!!

Lacey

download the trial version of Signblazer for reading sbd and also converting.

That's Ok primal, I can't convert pdf.  Sounds like we are in about the same boat!  :thumbsup:

Lacey

Love it!!!  That is exactly what I meant! White back and then add color on top.  Now can you talk me through how you do it?

Thanks,

Lacey

Love it!!!  That is exactly what I meant! White back and then add color on top.  Now can you talk me through how you do it?

Thanks,

Lacey

If you are using SignBlazer then I'am not the one to ask. Flexi, No problem.

Here is an EPS of it.

Jon

D.eps

D.eps

Thank you so much for the cool D!!!  I love it!

I guess I need you to learn signblazer then give me Flexi lessons....LOL  I do not think I can learn another program with out a hand to hold onto!  I have got the convert to eps from coral down and that's it!

I have a long way to go...

Thanks again for all your help!

Lacey

I'd like to know in Corel terms. I've been working on that today myself.(diff design and putting a background on it)

Thanks,

Lacey

In SB just go to the manipulate menu and do an expand/outline/inline and just play around with the settings, It is very easy and makes some great effects.

Thanks, MS. I finally learned how to do a letter with a background today!. I'm so proud!  What width did you set your background to? Mine was set at .2 I think.