macgirl

Where's the Mac users?

Why isn't there very many recent posts in the Mac boards?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Why isn't there very many recent posts in the Mac boards?

• Not very many Mac users
    • Not very many Mac specific issues :-)

Not as many users running Mac, and Mac users generally tend to be a bit more computer savvy, requiring less assistance from a support forum.

;D

Mac user here.

"Mac users generally tend to be a bit more computer savvy, requiring less assistance from a support forum."

Thanks for the boost, Ken!

Another Mac user here..... I have not use my cutter (MH 721) for awhile, but will get back to it soon. Everything was ok last time I used it, with MacBook OSX 10.5 USB connection, Illustrator, SignCut X-2, and Inkscape.

Mac user here.

"Mac users generally tend to be a bit more computer savvy, requiring less assistance from a support forum."

Thanks for the boost, Ken!

you're kidding right?....  :P

I am new to the board and also a Mac user, a little obsessive actually! :thumbsup:

I rarely ever see people with vinyl machines using a Mac, but I do see it here and there.

--Cory

I ordered my vinyl cutter 24" laser pointer have been just afraid to figure it out.  I wish there was someone local who I could get to set it up and show me how to work it.  Anyone is LA, CA 90064  :thumbsup:

Crafty if you were in Orange County I could help you out  :-

There's so much info on the internet. With a little research I found most of what I needed and the rest was trial and a bit of error. What model did you get? What software are you using?

I am a devoted Mac user. If it was up to me I wouldn't have a PC in the house. I do all of my design work on my Mac and then send it to a dedicated PC for cutting it. I do that only because the cut program I use is PC based only and I like it a lot. And there is also the fact that Mac does not have a serial port and I here that people have lots of problems with the USB connections.

Dave

I am a devoted Mac user. If it was up to me I wouldn't have a PC in the house. I do all of my design work on my Mac and then send it to a dedicated PC for cutting it. I do that only because the cut program I use is PC based only and I like it a lot. And there is also the fact that Mac does not have a serial port and I here that people have lots of problems with the USB connections.

Dave

No issues with the serial to USB here...