The Outlaw

Text Cutting Issue

I have a JSI-24 (creation pcut) that i have had for almsot 3 years with no real issues so far, i am using FlexiSign Pro software. I recently moved the cutter to a new shop area and when i hooked it back up it ran fine, let it sit a few days and went to cut and now when it cuts it cuts the text almost twice the size that it should. I have went in and cleared preferences, deleted and re-added my drivers, just about everything i can think of. I can even set the scale to 50% and it will still cut the same size..about 200%! I am stumped here, any ideas?    Thanks-

You sure the JSI is made by Creation? On the PCut's we sell, there are X-Scale and Y-Scale values in the menu options of Offline mode. Do you have those options on your JSI?

that model looks more like a Refine than a Creation,esp since it has LPT port. Judging fropm the pic,it looks EXACTLY like the refine.

It looks like they have multiple JSI-24, JSI-G-24, and a JSI-P-24. There is a place in their parts where just the JSI-24 is bracketed with Copam CP-2500.

actually JSI changed cutter brands a yrear or so ago i guess. I am attaching a picture of my cutter i am having issues with. Thanks for any help!  I am pretty sure its a creation :thumbsup:

post-3472-12986526990025_thumb.jpg

post-3472-12986526990402_thumb.jpg

post-3472-12986526990689_thumb.jpg

post-3472-1298652700431_thumb.jpg

post-3472-12986527004498_thumb.jpg

post-3472-12986527004671_thumb.jpg

You sure the JSI is made by Creation? On the PCut's we sell, there are X-Scale and Y-Scale values in the menu options of Offline mode. Do you have those options on your JSI?

yes, i have those options.

yes, i have those options.

Alright, what do you have for the values of each? Could also be a Flexi setting, so you have uninstalled and reinstalled Flexi?

no i didnt uninstall and re install flexi but i did the drivers for the cutter. i always zero out the "x" and "y" settings then hit online.

Not the x and y settings, but the X-Scale and Y-Scale settings. Use the mode button when offline to navigate to each.

Navigate to each setting, then use the + or - to adjust the values.

is there anyway to make them go faster than holding the button down??  :-  i was in the 6500 range and now i am at like 680, its goinggggggggggg sooooo slowwwwwwwwwwww!!

Navigate to each setting, then use the + or - to adjust the values.

is there anyway to make them go faster than holding the button down??  :-  i was in the 6500 range and now i am at like 680, its goinggggggggggg sooooo slowwwwwwwwwwww!!

Unfortunately, no.

what would cause the x setting and y setting to change on their own?  mine did same thing that the person that posted this topic did. major pain in the A** to get the numbers back to where they are supposed to be! ;D ;D