Sign in to follow this  
BlackMesa

Just A Quickie

Doing up some graphics for one of my toys since I'm racing it here in a couple of weeks.  Vinyl used is Oracal 651.  Standard two layer jobby job.  Graphic itself is one I found and tweaked it into something more to my liking.

brpcurrent3.jpg

I would imagine you might want to see the bike also:

width=800 height=600http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj67/blackmesaoffroad/General/brpcurrent2.jpg[/img]

The black beast in the background is my other offroad toy, a 20+ year old Chevy that's been parked, but I need to get back into.

Overall, I like the outcome but I personally think the vinyl itself is the weak link and I think in some future reincarnations, I'll move up in the quality of vinyl just because................

Pretty good job. I would guess the black beast is about a 1986?

1987.  Best of both worlds.  Old Chevy style with back then modern fuel injection. 

but the poor thing looks like a chebby....  :'(

Ride Bronco Ride.....  :)

looks good....even see some pirate 4x4 there  :thumbsup:

Even though I'm Chevy through and through, I own two Toyotas and with the Blazer, I have a hybrid 208 transfer case with Dodge parts; an electric fan out of a Ford Taurus and a 9" rearend sitting in the garage that I'm going to put in. ;D

Pretty good job. I would guess the black beast is about a 1986?

1987.  Best of both worlds.  Old Chevy style with back then modern fuel injection. 

but the poor thing looks like a chebby....   :'(

Ride Bronco Ride.....   :)

looks good....even see some pirate 4x4 there  :thumbsup:

Even though I'm Chevy through and through, I own two Toyotas and with the Blazer, I have a hybrid 208 transfer case with Dodge parts; an electric fan out of a Ford Taurus and a 9" rearend sitting in the garage that I'm going to put in. ;D

Wow, I would like to see the Ford Fan on that 208. I thought you could only put those on a NP 435  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Jon