Sign in to follow this  
WrestlingWear

18"x24" Corrugated Plastic Signs

as you know, I am just down the road from you. $16 seems to be the going rate here for one side. I charge $14 for something as easy as that. $12 for 6 or more.

Good, neat layout.

I would charge $45.00. One side, $65.00 D/F

you wouldn't be selling any around here at half that price.

Ya know I think Banner is closer on price, (don't let it go to your head BJ) I do 12" x 12" ceramic tiles with more copy  and sell em for 15.00, weeding is the slowest part, and the tiles are cheaper than the plastic as they reange anywhere from 80 cents to 1.20 for the tile stors and there are no stands or hanger with em

For one I would charge $20 even.. if they got more give them a discount. Did you charge a design fee for the logo design or was it already made?

The logo was provided by the owner.

I simply added the address and all myself so maybe 3 seconds of typing time.

I charged $20.00 since they only wanted 1 of these. They have me doing alot more work and even doing the store front next week end.

Thanks for the advice everyone

I'm with Cody... $20 for 1.

With the time it takes to get the image from the customer, import it into your program, make sure the image is okay, edit if needed, cut, weed, apply, and get it back to the customer... at $20, you'd be good to just break even on time and material... in hopes that this brings in more business.

right.. in all actuality.. coroplast signs dont pay well enough to even touch in my opinion.. the price to compete is way too low to even want to think about doing them.. I have yet to buy a sheet of coroplast and dont even advertise them as an option.. for me I am more vehicle lettering, store fronts, and stickers.. thats all I try to push.

I can sell those all day long for these prices in my area.

1-10 = $25.00

11-25= 20.00

25 + = 14.00

Priced with stands ( Elite Wire Stand )

2 sided unit

-5% if its a repeat customer

Setup Fee of $45.00

Trip Charge of  25.00 if my carier has to deliver

Printed or Vinyl