Sign in to follow this  
ccourtenay

Doing graphic with name

Hi there, I have read all the posts here, however, didn't see an answer for my question.  I have flexi expert, which is like pro, except you can't print to vinyl, and have 2 questions.

1.  how do you get a graphic and name get printed at same time?  Say like a flower with a person's name underneath.

2.  Some of my  bit maps, when I trace, they trace raggedy (not smooth lines) how do I make the lines smooth?

Thanks for any help I can get. 

Cindy

Hi Cindy , I'm a novice . I have taken clipart & put my company name inside & combined to make a logo & DID stay at a Holiday Inn express motel last night .. sooo

If you want to cut out a flower with a name under , get the flower in your workspace , write the name somewhere in the screen , select the name & position it where you want . Send it to the cutter . If you want the name inside the flower , make the name using a different color , select & drag it where you want it in the flower . Select everything & there is a "combine " in SignBlazer or " join together " in Flexi . You can take things out of clipart etc by " split " or " break apart "

Read all the sections that apply here , go to Youtube & watch tutorials , then still ask newbie questions like me :thumbsup:

Someone more knowedgeable will give you a better answer soon . But since no answer yet , this might help .

( Thank You  [ lol another thread joke ] )  Rodger :thumbsup: