Cuttter

My car and wife's Truck

My wife won't let me put actual vinyl on her truck, so I used magnetics. And slipped in a few paint spots on the rear windows. That is the extent that she will let me put on. I really don't like the part that says Screen Printing, the font is wierd, looks like it starts lower than the ending. The Beauty of it is I can change it at any time.  :thumbsup::D , Also if I zoom past you on the streets, I'm sorry. Time is MONEY!  :o

post-2074-12986523565299_thumb.jpg

post-2074-12986523565559_thumb.jpg

post-2074-12986523578692_thumb.jpg

post-2074-12986523578869_thumb.jpg

Guest fivestar

Great job, *cough* mind sharing that t-shirt file*cough*

Looks good... I think it would look a little nicer if you run the pinstriping the length of the vehicle.  :thumbsup:

Looks good... I think it would look a little nicer if you run the pinstriping the length of the vehicle.  :o

I just might do that.

Great job, *cough* mind sharing that t-shirt file*cough*

Here you go. Just Remember  :o

Thanks, I think I may use this on my car too  :o

If you do please post the image, I am interested on seeing what anyone can do to change it. I'm sure someone out there can turn it into something great. 

looks great.. i too like that you keep the design of your website incorporated in all your advertising.. it will keep your customers knowing who it is at the sign of that design.. even your business cards (the one your wife designed) keep to the same design.. i guess when you run out of your original business card.. you will have to go with her design  :o