nonabelle

IT DON'T COST U NOTHING.......

Good post Nona.  I would hate to see this wonderful forum just turn into a place to get graphics and run.  I have learned so much already and am always thankful and willing to help others if I can.

Tracee

i know tracee, this forum is a phenomenal place. i mean, there r some  that just really go above and beyond to help.

such as banner john, joe, fivestar, bk2, terry, firemalt, mortal, ken, wildstyle, cyber,  and so many others. i really love this place and don't want it to be misused and abused. u know, can u feel me?

I'm on strike like gandhi at an all you can eat buffet. Where's my name? J/K  B)

Well heck... I don't come here to learn or get graphics. Heck!!! I haven't learned squat yet!!!

I just come here to mingle with you fabolous people.

girl, lol ur something else. ur too funny. it's all good tho. i love it.

LMAO  B);D

What's a vinyl cutter?  Is that like some kinda tool those kinky dominatrix people use to get there tight, shiny vinyl pants off with?

all i know is i have been blessed here through so many people. although i'm still learning about the softwares, procedures and art, this forum is a place not to be taken granted. the people that offer their help, shouldn't be taken for granted. i love this forum, and when u love something u want to protect it.

if i can do anything for anyone that has done anything for me and it's in my power, i'm gonna make every effort to. we laugh, we cry, we fight, but at the end of the day, we'll just family. lol i always tell my husband, i wish everybody lived close so would could have a  forum party. he just laughs and shakes his head in agreement. u guys r great, even some new members that i feel is so genuine such as charlie b.

charlie came on here like he was here all the time. he's such a sweetie with a warm personality, and like i mentioned in the original post, there r so many others. and if i forgot to say thank u, THANK U. thank u for being here when i needed u whoever u maybe, hehe u all know who u r.

XOXO

Non, I need 50K in small bills. You know a party would be awesome. Imagine everyone wearing a shirt they made themselves especially made for the party. Road trip to nona's crib. LOL! Well got to go make 65 shirts. Peace.

Good post Nona.  I would hate to see this wonderful forum just turn into a place to get graphics and run.  I have learned so much already and am always thankful and willing to help others if I can.

Tracee

i know tracee, this forum is a phenomenal place. i mean, there r some  that just really go above and beyond to help.

such as banner john, joe, fivestar, bk2, terry, firemalt, mortal, ken, wildstyle, cyber,  and so many others. i really love this place and don't want it to be misused and abused. u know, can u feel me?

I'm on strike like gandhi at an all you can eat buffet. Where's my name? J/K  B)

ooh cutter, please don't go on strike :P u know ur special too, i just can't remember everybody's names. but u know ur all good here.  ;D

all i know is i have been blessed here through so many people. although i'm still learning about the softwares, procedures and art, this forum is a place not to be taken granted. the people that offer their help, shouldn't be taken for granted. i love this forum, and when u love something u want to protect it.

if i can do anything for anyone that has done anything for me and it's in my power, i'm gonna make every effort to. we laugh, we cry, we fight, but at the end of the day, we'll just family. lol i always tell my husband, i wish everybody lived close so would could have a  forum party. he just laughs and shakes his head in agreement. u guys r great, even some new members that i feel is so genuine such as charlie b.

charlie came on here like he was here all the time. he's such a sweetie with a warm personality, and like i mentioned in the original post, there r so many others. and if i forgot to say thank u, THANK U. thank u for being here when i needed u whoever u maybe, hehe u all know who u r.

XOXO

Non, I need 50K in small bills. You know a party would be awesome. Imagine everyone wearing a shirt they made themselves especially made for the party. Road trip to nona's crib. LOL! Well got to go make 65 shirts. Peace.

hehe, and a road trip it would be coming to memphis, tennessee, then we could visit dellrose and banner. anyway, 50k,

baby i'm gonna call ur name when i pray and hope u get it. cause when u do i need a loan. lol

I have enjoyed it tonight. I will catch up with you all later. My Laser printer is really givin' me hell tonight.

3 pages and i havent been mentioned?

*takes ball and goes home*

FatDad, I like your decal you posted on one of the topics you had. I should have thought of something like that. LOL!

*brings ball back but stands outside gate*

even some new members that i feel is so genuine such as charlie b.

charlie came on here like he was here all the time. he's such a sweetie with a warm personality

XOXO

Sheila..u about to make a grown man cry....twice!  Thankyou for your kindess...it really means a lot being part of this family.

I would've stopped in sooner, but I was actually working my "real" job.

Sheila, I couldn't agree with you more. While this is still the best forum that I lurk around in, it's still nice to be appreciated by a simple acknowledgment. That's what keeps this forum so great - not to mention all the great advice (professional and personal), and all the great personalities!

Everyone here is the bomb. I am extremely grateful for all the help that I have received in th past, and am extremely fortunate to know that there is a great bunch of people here that will be here in the future. Woo hoo!

Mahalo to everyone!

grouphug.gif

::: Group Hug :::

Guest crshirts

Big thanks, to all I have learned so much here and still so much more to learn

Best people I have every met are right here.

Carl

fatdad, ur mention just not by name. SO PUT THE BAT DOwN SLOWLY, BREATHE IN, AND STEP AWAY FROM THE gate. come fatdad , u can do it. just Breathe. fatdad u know ur the man too. i just can't remember all the names, but ur right thier at the top with beardown.

Nonabelle

I am not sure if it's me you are refering to , if it is I am truely sorry.  (I asked if you could post a EPS of your Tenn tiger.(which I think is great),and, I am on this forum every day reading all the post and learning from them, so I guess I am one that pops in and pops out.  I have stated before ya'll are some very talented people who have a lot to give, and give alot.  In another post I said I would like to be able to be able to give help to others, but right now only seem to be learning(taking) not being able to give. Again, I am sorry if I have not let this forum know that I appreciate all of you, and want you to know I Really appreciate all that ya'll give

Thank You All

John

signguyjohn, no i'm not refering to u, if u know ur thankful for this forum and has expressed it here, don't worry about it. this message is not for u. sweetheart, there r some folks that this message is intended for just to remind them to be kind and at least say thank u.

as far as that tiger, sorry sweetie, it's not ready to be released yet. when it's time to set it free. i most certainly will alert u first. thanks for ur comments on my designs. :o

I love this forum, and if I have ever went without saying Thank You, I am sorry. I love how you are all so freindly and helpful. I have learned so much from you all! I wish I could contribute, but I'm still learning. But when I am better at this, be assured I will be helping as much as possible. I pop in and out alot too mostly because my stupid internet goes in and out (stupid wireless)!

I've been pretty yucky feeling lately, so once I feel better I'll be back here bugging you all!  :o

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!

Amber

THANK YOU ALL FOR THE GREAT HELP EACH AND EVERY ONE THAT HAS GIVIN TO ME  THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH THANK YOU

Ok ... Let's all say together  ( in our best Elvis inpersonation !!! ) " Thank you ... Thank you VERY much " ( lip sneering :thumbsup:    :thumbsup:

Ok ... Let's all say together  ( in our best Elvis inpersonation !!! ) " Thank you ... Thank you VERY much " ( lip sneering :thumbsup:    :thumbsup:

ur silly rodger :thumbsup:

ur silly rodger :huh:

Yes I am !!! ... BUT I thought it was a secret :thumbsup:

;D , Rodger

I have not posted a great deal on this forum, but I have to say that it was the deciding factor for buying the cutter I did. Since I found this forum I have learned an enormous amount! Even going as far to help me decide to actually try making a living at this. So I would just like to thank EVERYONE who has helped me without even knowing it! Best forum I have ever belonged to. I hope this continues. Slainte :P:D