Cutting_Edge

strange request

Evening all......

Had a strange request today......trying to tie in a trucking/excavating company and the theme of

"Sailing into the Future"......

I am at a loss on this one.......

Ideas?

Margaret

LOL. cutting edge they r too. that is strange. when i have customers like that i request for them to put their ideas on paper in anyform that comes to mind. that helps a lot. u could work on something for hours on ur own and they might not like.

good luck

I agree I would try to get some feedback from the customer and try to incorporate that into your design.

or just come back to this thread with some ideas they gave you and hopefully someone can help.

I mean the first thing that came to my mind was a piece of excavating equipment on a boat in the water...LOL.  YES it's to late for my mind to create ANY design ideas!!

Maybe try a blend of tearing down the old and building the new using the equipment as inserts. Old building being torn down and new building being completed. I'll work on it, great concept.

Morning all......

The only thing the customer said was to "be creative" and they will fly with whatever I come up with......

The only brain bubble I have right now for this..is......an old dumptruck bein changed into a futuristic dumptruck......similar to the attached but w/ a dumptruck???

I like the idea of tearing down the old and putting up new....probably better than this other bubble of mine...lol.

Or a futuristic dumptruck w/ wings soaring into the sun? 

Can you tell I am grasping right now?

Your ideas and help are really appreciate.

Cutting Edge

But call me Peggy.

post-2052-12986521920085_thumb.gif

post-2052-12986521931502_thumb.gif

This is what I came up w/ for color......Thanks for helping me with this weird project.

Margaret

But call me Peggy

post-2052-12986522015708_thumb.jpg

post-2052-12986522029893_thumb.jpg

Chalie

OUTSTANDING!!!!!!!!!  what a great logo design your the man!!!