hobbymom

New Mommy, New Forum, New Cutter, Just plain NEW!!

Hi Everyone!

I am new to this forum thing and I don't actually have a cutter yet, but check my post out about what I should get on the Pre-sales question discussion board!

I am a Mom of two, one that is just 10 weeks only and one that is almost 2 1/2. I am a part time Massage Therapist (whenever I need to feel like I do more than change diapers and hear "Why?" all day) and I am super excited to buy a cutter, so stop bidding on the ones I want on eBay!! :D

I would love any help or suggestions!

Welcome to the forum...

I myself am a father to 2 wonderful children, 2 and 4 years of age...

My 2 year old daugther used to say 'Why' When i told her no, Now she says "wait, Wait daddy"

My 4 year old son trys to help me all the time weeding and what not, hes going to be cutting his own vinyl in a couple of years.

I only have one suggestion to those that are new to vinyl cutting... It can be trying at first, with learning all the functions and setting the material up and even applying them... Just take your time, Patience is the key... Dont give up on it and it will all come to you...  I has been a pretty enjoyable and profitable experince for me so far.  Good Luck!

welcome and good luck. I have a 15 yr.old and she can't stand the apparel business, but ny 3 yr.old loves to help daddy out. best wishes. ..... JB