Sign in to follow this  
LeoMzs

Creation kingcut A630

Leo, you are indeed on the right track by coming here, but just remember, remote troubleshooting is very difficult through a Forum lke this, because we're throwing out guesses and you have to try them out and reply with the results (positive or negative).

So far, we've established the machine needs a way to go "Offline" (this is primarily to adjust the position of the vinyl with the arrow directional keys). After seeing this strange keypad arrangement, I would try PAUSE. (and again hit that button to go back online).

While paused, use the menu to access X adjust and Y adjust (to adjust the position of the vinyl with the arrow directional keys) and Go Org (set Origin I would imagine).

Let's get that sorted out first, so you can load vinyl correctly.

Now, the second part of your question is ---  how to get the plotter (NOT printer) to communicate with your laptop using SIgnBlazer.
All this adapter stuff is nuts. You have USB, use USB, that's it.

Tried allcombinations whem got the plotter and nothing works , what i think is that seller grabbed the first ftdi drivers put them inside a folder and called it kingcut a630 , because i seen someone here in this forum that the drivers for this plotter are a_series_drivers and there is 2 files inside that will communicatewith the plotter , 1 js called commwatch and paradrivers or something like that , there a video on youtube that shows someone using this software with plotter , i might be wrong i dont know i am also guessing because i have tried everything even with just the usb cord wont work

now I have had a little rest - with just a usb cable and not all the rest - you first have to get it to communicate with your computer - now you show a mac - are you using that with some type of windows emulation software or a windows unit?   - how does the unit show up in device manager if using windows?

at this point we are trying to do basic troubleshooting as we don't know if the unit is even capable of working or may have a defective mainboard and never worked.  the info the seller gave you appears to be pure BS so don't rely on his instructions.  even if he didn't have vinyl he could have taken the blade holder out and had the plotter run thru the motions to show you it worked 

Ah macpro i use it to produce music , i did install a version of signcut , i can see the the usb cable on the software bht then problem is the communication with plotter 

Could anyone recommend a good software for mac so i can try it on ? Signcut was no success

many, if not most, of the lower end plotters are not made to work with a mac - did you check any sites that sell kingcut and see if it is even mac compatible?  you might want to get a cheap older windows unit to test with.  plotters do not require a very robust unit so even units over 5 years old work fine with them.   makes sense that you say you produce music - is that where you met the seller?

I have an old thinkpad x60 and had xp installed tried all we have talked here before and no luck and no i got him selling the plotter on ebay , i cant even return it anymore because when delivered it was damaged due to poor packaging and not having any "fragille" warning all arou d the package , i contacted the seller then and he refunded me a parcial amount of what i have paid and told me to keep the plotter so even if i wanted to return it now i couldn't