Sign in to follow this  
nonabelle

BANNER MATERIAL

hey everybody,

i got my first banner order. where's the best and least expensive place to purchase the banner roll material from?

my order is for two banners red with one color white 5 or 6ft it's my call.

thank God is one color. hehe  ;D

BannerJohn has posted a source several times, I can't remember the name but do a search and you should find it.

Now how do we know that's really what you said??  :-  :)

Hmmm....... I guess you'll have to wait for Joe to get here and translate.... LOL

John's source(and now mine too) is "banners and more" on ebay. Just go to ebay, click on the "store" tab, and do a search for that name. If you need a custom size, just email him(Mark)... they usuallt respond within a hour or so during business hours.

I have made two orders thru them, and have been extremely happy with the customer service, and product.

FYI... I think they only offer white banner material, though.

BK, I don't know if having Joe translate is a good idea,  he may say it's something more than it is...LOL.  I mean look what he said about Firemalt!!  :)  :)

Jenny

Just jokin' with ya Joe!  ;D

BK, I don't know if having Joe translate is a good idea,  he may say it's something more than it is...LOL.  I mean look what he said about Firemalt!!  :)  :)

Jenny

What'd he say about me?!?! I haven't been around much for the last few days, and probably won't be around for the ret of the weekend!  :-

Well Firemalt, let me fill ya in.....check out my thread under Graphics....'Need a head'...LOL.

Jenny

PS...you didn't hear that from ME!!

Jenny

What'd he say about me?!?! I haven't been around much for the last few days, and probably won't be around for the ret of the weekend!  :-

yeah, and i looked it up through the spanish translator online, and i screamed ! ooooh weee!

John's source(and now mine too) is "banners and more" on ebay. Just go to ebay, click on the "store" tab, and do a search for that name.

Can't seem to find it when I search for it.

Hey Firemalt just questioned me...how do you know he's a fireman??  :)

Jenny

yeah, and i looked it up through the spanish translator online, and i screamed ! ooooh weee!

he, he, he....  :)

Darn right he needs to find time, since 1/2 the time Firemalt isn't here!!

Sorry... I was out saving lives today!

I'll post a thread to a news report from a call I made yesterday.

It'll be in the off topic forum in 5 minutes.