GwizGraphix

Blade carriage returns to left after cut

Hello,
Hopefully someone can shed some light on this.

I have a Graphtec ce6000-60 and have turned off the Media and Roller sensors.
Now, when I complete a cut in Cut Studio the blade carriage wants to return all the way to the left and the only way to stop it is to shut the cutter down and to turn it back on.

Is there a setting I am missing?

Thanks for the help !!

Joe

Are you hitting the ORIGIN button before you are sending your file?  As you must..  I hope you mean Graphtec Studio.   "Cut Studio" is the name for the Roland software.   And I have never used "Graphtec Studio"  

On 8/25/2017 at 4:05 PM, MZ SKEETER said:

Are you hitting the ORIGIN button before you are sending your file?  As you must..  I hope you mean Graphtec Studio.   "Cut Studio" is the name for the Roland software.   And I have never used "Graphtec Studio"  

Ooops .. yes Graphtec Studio. I have a Roland as well. Too many "Studios" LOL
I will try this later tonight.
Thank you VERY much for your reply !!

Joe

On 8/25/2017 at 4:05 PM, MZ SKEETER said:

OK, So I went ahead and loaded my material, selected SHEET, set my condition, pressed the ORIGIN button, hit SEND TO CUTTER and it did the same thing.
Cut the design and when it was finished... Blade carriage wanted to return all the way to the LEFT until I shut the machine off.

UGH!
Any other suggestions ?

I don't want to keep shutting the cutter off and turning it back on after every cut.

Joe

Select roll.      I use scraps and I never select "sheet".    I have media sensor and pinch roller sensor off.   But don't forget to also hit ORIGIN 

Did you set your ORIGIN point in your cutter menu when you set your cutter up?  Go to section 3.3 in the user manual.  They are different for GP-GL and HP-GL. commands.