MadHatterGraphix

Some of items I worked on.

Alright so I decided to share somethings I recently have done for samples and 1 was a sample but I messed up pressing it. 

So alright first thing is I decided to give Stahls Thermo Adhesive a try with foil so I made this unique oil spill butterfly t-shirt. 

post-35756-0-78189600-1463710945_thumb.p

Second I decided to press a Screen Printed transfer I ordered from Stahls just to get the feel of it and see how the Hotronix Fusion did with it compared to a Chinese press and its like comparing a Ferrari with a Volvo.

post-35756-0-85261800-1463710974_thumb.p

My next couple of things I did where Rhinestones. And as you can tell the Dog Lover came out nicely however for some reason I messed up on the Princess one oh well live and learn right? In the near future I have a hands on review coming up and I will share that as soon as I get it done.

post-35756-0-36699800-1463711132_thumb.j

post-35756-0-95792800-1463711206_thumb.j

• Like 9

I particularly like the oil spill foil look. What does the hand feel like on that stuff? 

Hey Madhatter did you print that with the Epson WF7110? if so is that an modded printer from the company that changes the ink and you can get the tank for it also and where is the best place for the transfer paper.I really like what you did  on that Mainstreet shirt. very nice.? I cant think of the place that does the printer mods ... Thanks for input.

I particularly like the oil spill foil look. What does the hand feel like on that stuff?

The hand is soft almost can't tell its there. The adhesive and foil are both thin. It's a 2 step process but you can get some really nice color foils.

• Like 1

Hey Madhatter did you print that with the Epson WF7110? if so is that an modded printer from the company that changes the ink and you can get the tank for it also and where is the best place for the transfer paper.I really like what you did  on that Mainstreet shirt. very nice.? I cant think of the place that does the printer mods ... Thanks for input.

Primal actual I do have a DTG but it's in storage, this is actually a screen printed transfer I bought from Stahls.com they have other transfers available and on a side note they own wild side transfer.

• Like 1