Sign in to follow this  
joker

Dri Fit shirts

Wanting to know if regular siser easy weed heat transfer will work on dri fit shirts or do i need a special heat transfer material..

Thanks

It will, dry fit is almost always polyester with sometimes a little lycra or spandex thrown in. (better check) If it's stretchy though you will give them a better product by using Siser Stretch. It will handle the material movement better and last longer and feel better. If it's a color you use regularly I recommend keeping some in stock. It is nice to have when you need it and you can still use it for regular shirts if you run low on the regular Siser.

• Like 1

@goose - I like to always use stretch even on cotton shirts. I feel like the final product turns out better. Just my opinion.

• Like 1

@goose - I like to always use stretch even on cotton shirts. I feel like the final product turns out better. Just my opinion.

I agree, much smoother hand/feel. I just don't give it away but use it as an up-sell. 

Thanks for the reply Wildgoose. Will for sure look into buying the siser stretch.