jaybyrd

wtp files

Anyone know what will open .wtp files? Somehow I ended up with several and I'm not sure what I created them with and now I need to open and use them. Was thinking it may have been signgo lite but really can't remember and I haven't had that program in years.

Guess I should learn how to read. I thought it was "word perfect template" but I must be a little dyslexic this morning sorry.

I tried downloading the second link already and it set off all my antivirus programs. I was looking at the file dates and I am almost 100% it had to have been signgo lite that came with my old master cutter. Anybody still using signgo that would be willing to convert 4 or 5 files for me.

File.org listed signgo but no link to download. Somebody has got to be using the software still with all the forum members we have.

I can do it for you, but it would have to be later today (after the day job)

• Like 1

Jaybird can you send me one of those files , im gonna try something to see if it works..send me one on a message bud.. Ill let you know if i get it my way.

• Like 1

I can do it for you, but it would have to be later today (after the day job)

Primal linked the free trial so I'll try that before I bug you.

heres the 30 day free trial jaybird...http://www.signgo.com/index.php

Thanks and i'll try it in a bit when I get a free minute.

• Like 1

Got it with the signgo trial. Thanks to all who helped and just to date me in this business that file was from my second year in business 2008 and what a journey it has been.

• Like 1