Sign in to follow this  
SurberSigns

Is this machine worth the price?

I've never heard of a wide format laser printer before. There are a couple on Ebay for sale out of the UK. I'm sure most everyone here will tell you to pass and save for a solvent printer from a well known brand.

I was also thinking about the gerber FX. Just need something that can print out hundreds of digital printed decals.

It says it will do 60" down to 8".  May be too large for what you are wanting to do?

Cal

Inkjet printer

Model LC-750 Standard Print Speeds at 600*600dpi Output in square feet per hour (Square meters per hour) 600*600dpi with 60 Pass Resolution Speed(smph) 3pass 600*600dpi 10.2 4pass 600*600dpi 9.6 6pass 600*600dpi 7.2 8pass 600*600dpi 5.9 Ink Type  4 Colors Dye Ink  Application LECAI series and Novajet series large format printer Specification CMYK Print Technology Thermal Inkjet, IMT Technology Max Printing Size 152cm,60" Ink Delivery System Continuous ink system with 500ml refillable reservoirs Media Compatibility coating paper,PP,Sticker,Photo paper etc. Media Handling External automated media take-up&feeder system Print Resolution 600*600dpi 300*300dpi File Resolution Accepts 600*600dpi or 300*300dpi files Interfaces IEEE1284 Bi-tronics ECP PARALLEL Buffer Standard 32MB, Extended 64MB Power Supply 215-245V,50Hz Power Consumption 20W idle,100W typical,150W maximum Noise Standby:≤60dBA, Working: ≤72dBA Work Environment 15-30(59-86)       20%-80%RH,non-condensing Windows Drivers Windows 98/ME/NT/2000/XP Certification CE Language English,Chinese CW 105kg Package Size 277cm×77cm×64cm

Im looking to run oval decals and other sizes/shapes but with different colors with white background. iv been doing vinyl cut for 3 years now and i can be doing much more business if i had digital.

My old work before I opened my business, I operated the gerber FX. I loved it..  didnt have to worry about keeping up with any heads or anything. I liked using the thermal ink