Sign in to follow this  
Wildgoose

Looking for one of the "Feather" style printed banners

I have a real estate client that is wanting one of those Feather style banners that you jam in the ground to attract attention for use at open houses. Do any of you guys make these? I need to outsource this one way or the other. 

Looking for rough price and I will confirm with them and talk to them about what graphics they want on it. 

Not much action is there. Well I found a decent price online to give a quote out but I would rather give the work to someone who I am at least acquainted with. It think the process is fairly involved to make these. I watched a video on them once and it looks like basically a sublimation process but with a big roller machine that you feed the material and the print into and it comes out the other side. 

• Like 1

I looked at something similar to see if it was something I could do with my equipment.  

My sister-in-law is a fairly accomplished seamstress and I was going to get her to sew it up, but I don't have any way to print/press a design big enough to fill an entire flag.  

I had considered sewing together two colors of fabric, a white section to sublimate onto and a large colored edge to make it pop, but I figured by the time I put that much effort into it, with no guarantee of success, it would probably be easier to sub it out to a company that knows what they're doing.

• Like 1