Sign in to follow this  
ff-extreme

heat press question

To those that have heat presses, do you have just a shirt press or a combo shirt/hat/mug type. Im looking into getting one and wondered if the combo unit was worth the extra money, where do you make your most from shirts,hats etc. is the combo worth it?

I have a regular heat press, and a hat press. I use the one press for shirts all of the time, but for hats I usually find a wholesale embrioder for me. A press for mugs is useless unless you have a printer for sublimation.

I have a standard heat press and than a seperate mug press.  I personally prefer it that way.  I personally do more with shirts and flat items (such as bags, aprons, etc) than I do mugs.  But I love my mug press and wouldn't get rid of it.  We once did advertising mugs for a restaurant that turned out really well.  

Jenny

I just bought a clamshell heat press from USCutter on eBay. Still not sure what for. Everyone on here makes all this cool stuff, I thought I needed to also.

Guest fivestar

I just have a standard clamshell heat press and from what I have heard, the combo units don't hold up well.  I know I just did 40 shirts today both front and back, that job alone more then paid for my heat press.  B)

I just bought a clamshell heat press from USCutter on eBay. Still not sure what for. Everyone on here makes all this cool stuff, I thought I needed to also.

Don't worry you will use it more then you want too once people know you have it.  ;D

Don't worry you will use it more then you want too once people know you have it.  B)

True! True ! True!